We have been developing the VCAT (Volume Computer Aided Testing) which is a volume processing software. The VCAT visualizes, applies meshing, analyzes a multi-material segmented (labeled) multi-dimensional (2D-4D) image, where the segmentation is automatically or manually applied.
Recent advances in imaging technology makes us possible to obtain huge amount of biomedical and intracellular images. In VCAT5, we incorporate a plug-in system into the VCAT in order to employ wide variety of image processing and pattern recognition methods for these recent images. We believe that the VCAT5 contributes such biomedical image analysis as well as industrial CT analysis.
- OS: 64bit version of Windows 10
- GPU: nVidia Geforce series (for Volume Rendering Filter)
Extract all files in the archive, and open VCAT5.exe.
- Load load TIFF images.
- Load Mask load Mask images.
- Save save voxel data to TIFF files.
- Exit exit VCAT5.
- View Center reset views to the initial position.
- Set BG Color set Background Color.
- Set Window Level open a dialog to set window level.
- Process apply an image processing filter to the voxel data.
- About version of VCAT5.
to get explanations of the parameters, click the "Help" button.
- Vertical scroll bar or mouse wheel move the viewing section.
- Horizontal scroll bar or Space / Backspace key change the viewing voxel data to previous / next time step.
- Left drag move the image position in the window.
- Ctrl + mouse wheel zoom in/out.
Available downloads here. User registration required.